Rainbow mobility are agents for Ormesa, Euroflex and Alvema. Rainbow Mobility offers free, no obligation assessments throughout the U.K.
- Low weight and a modern catching eye
- 4 wheel chair available in 4 different sizes
- Reversable seats
- Crash tested puschairs
Tendercare offer demonstrations and assessments throughout the UK so that you can determine which chair is most suitable for your child.
Tendercare offer 6 different pushchairs with varying functionality to suit your child’s individual needs.
Delichon produce 5 types of pushchairs
Offering precision postural support for special needs children from just 6 months old up to 6 or 7 years, the Gro Plus Seat is readily interchangeable between three different bases:
- Delichon’s own proven G4S four-wheel buggy
- a three-wheel all-terrain buggy
- height adjustable indoor frame
There are also 3 other all terrain pushchairs to choose from for anyone with an active lifestyle.Visit Website
Simply fold the buggy, stow it in the car, and go on a trip. Or, travel comfortably with two children at once – we offer the stroller to match your personal requirements. Of course the buggies have an attractive appearance and provide optimal support for your child
- Kimba Spring - combines functionality and practical details with an attractive design
- Kimba Cross - 3-wheel mobility base
- Lisa - folding buggy
- Eco-buggy - Compact and practical and low weight
- Kimba Inline - twin and sibling pushchair